Friday, January 19, 2007

Hoops Challenge!

A successful week last week! I grabbed myself a shovel and dug upward.

After a first week 0-fer, I went 4-0 on picks last week to finish week 2 of the challenge at 4-4. Now, it's time to pick the games for this week.

Saturday: #5 Kansas at Texas Tech
Sunday: #22 Maryland at #25 Virginia Tech
Tuesday: Indiana at Illinois
Thursday: #16 Clemson at #17 Duke

A pretty balanced week. These could go either way. Obviously the two ACC games are teams very closely ranked, with the supposed underdog being the home team. The Big 10 game is two teams going in very different directions as of late, and the Big 12 game should be a relatively easy pick, but then when Bobby Knight is involved, anything's possible.

I almost picked #12 Arizona at #2 UCLA instead of the Kansas/TTU game, but I figured I've shown sufficient stones for the week in picking three games that could be tossups. Why make it four? Gotta take one where I can get some real odds at winning.

Picks will be published before the first game tips, at 3:00 CST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home